R. Ethan Davis joined Barkan & Robon, Ltd. as an Associate in February, 2002. He became a Partner in January, 2007.
Admitted to the Ohio Bar in November, 2001, Mr. Davis received his J.D. from the University of Toledo, College of Law, where he participated in moot court and received an honors scholarship. His academic achievements include the Dean’s List Award and Highest Ranking Student in Evidence; in Interviewing, Negotiating, and Counseling; and in Products Liability.
He is a member of the American, Ohio, and Toledo Bar Associations, as well as the Ohio Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Davis graduated with a B.A. in psychology from Ohio Northern University in 1997 where he received numerous academic honors. Throughout his senior year he worked with delinquent and disadvantaged children.
He is working in the area of business disputes as well as personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Ohio, 2001
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- Honors: Dean’s List Award
- Honors: Highest Ranking Student in Evidence
- Ohio Northern University
- B.A. in Psychology - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Toledo Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member